Summit Christian Academy’s Impact Education Program Has a Mission to:
- Teach by example that missions (reaching out) is a lifestyle God desires for each of us.
- Encourage students to reach out to others by serving in their homes and communities among the hurting, the lonely, and the needy by studying God’s Word and following Christ’s example.
- Inspire students to pray for the people they serve and to learn through prayer what is on God’s heart.
- Introduce students to the exciting ways God’s people are “reaching out” in their communities and around the world.
- Foster an environment where the students, with gratitude for what Christ has done for them, desire to see others come to know Christ as their Savior.
- Create diverse learning opportunities whereby students learn about other countries, cultures, and environments in which missionaries serve.
- Partner with other missions’ ministries on an on-going basis by building relationships with them and providing opportunities for students to interact with missionaries on and away from their mission fields. Impact Education incorporates Summit staff members and parents into mission outreach events and outings.
Visit the Summit Christian Academy website for more information about our school and programs like Impact.